Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Gone Fishing...

Slow on the blog lately everyone, sorry! I'm hiding out in Wanaka, New Zealand for a few days at the end of my NZ trip to relax and get a vacation from my vacation. That means cooking, movies, sleeping in, hiking and being boring for a few days. So for those looking for exciting tales from Kiwiland, you won't be getting them from me for a bit.

There are stories to be told from days past, namely the superb frisbee golf course I found in Queenstown (and the hole in one I made), the impossibly cool movie theater here in Wanaka (google Cinema Paradiso), the Lord of the Rings tour Sharee and I took, and the sadness that comes from my phone no longer working. But you will get none of that until later my friends!

You also sadly will not be getting pictures (sorry Sara!). I cannot load pics on my iPad, thus I cannot share with you...yet. But my apologies, as I would very much like to share my journey with you. I just cannot yet.

Share comments with me people! I miss everyone something fierce (especially with my phone being a brick) so cheer me up with entertaining commentary.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You broke your phone (again)???? I thought you had TWO just in case. You broke TWO PHONES? Anyway, eat some TimTams for me.

Sara said...

What the heck is wrong with your phone? Damn GCI service! ;)
I figured there was some sort of restriction keeping you from posting photos - no worries. You'll just need to come do a slide show for us when you get back.
BTW, I'm more jealous of Amber today than you - she's at Harry Potter land in Florida. You both suck! ;)

Bobbie said...

David,
Mom shared your bungee jumping photos - what a rush, huh? Looks like you are having a blast. Are you phoneless for the rest of the trip?
Love and miss you!

Patty said...

What is wrong with the phone???

David Harper said...

Kellie - I didn't break it, it just isn't working any more. Sad panda. :-( However, I have had plenty of Tim Tams and they are DELICIOUS.

Sara - I got pics up today! A delightful couple in my hostel let me use their PC to load pics. Check Facebook! Yeah!

Bobbie and Mom - phone will be working in Australia. Sadly, won't be for the rest of NZ.